17th century fashion.. Noblewoman in 1650.
French baroque fashion. 17th century court dress. Ancien Régime baroque costume.
Source: Sheets for costume design. Published by Franz Lipperheide, Germany.
- Reigns of Henri IV. and Louis XIII. 1589 to 1643.
- Reign of Louis XIV. 1643 to 1715
- Reign of Louis XV. 1715 to 1774.
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1774 to 1780.
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1780 to 1789.
- Madame de Pompadour. Her political power and general influence.
- The Entry of Louis XIV and Maria Theresa into Arras 1667.
- The Coronation Banquet of Louis XV at Reims 1722.
- Costumes Louis XV era. Rococo fashion 1720-1740.
- English style in the Reign of Louis XIV
- The Corset and the Crinolin.
- Italian Lace History. Reference List of Italian Laces.
- On the history of costumes. From Ancient to the 19th century
- Ladies hat styles from 1776-1790 by Rose Bertin.
- The Salons of Paris before the French Revolution 1786-1789.
- The Evolution of Modern Feminine Fashion 1786.
- Caraco a´la francaise in 1786.
- Fashion in Paris and London, 1780 to 1788.
- The French Republic 1789 to 1804.
- Reign of Napoleon I. 1804 to 1814.