Abanindranath Tagore. Indian Artist 1871-1951.
Princess Lotus, In the dark night, Buddha and Sujata.
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.
A Buddhist Temple at Nagasaki. Journeys to Japan 1856.
A Buddhist Temple at Nagasaki Japan. From the book: Two journeys to Japan. 1856-7, by Kinahan Cor... Read more
1857 • 19th Century • Asia • Genre • Japan
Relocation of a Japanese family. Traditional Japan Costumes.
Relocation of a Japanese family. Traditional Japan Costumes. Une Déménagement. Published by Au... Read more
1895 • 19th Century • Asia • Child • Japan • Traditional
Traditional, historical dresses.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th – 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.
- Some notes on Indian artistic anatomy – by Abanindranath Tagore
- Gharoya by Abanindranath Tagore (Language: Bengali)
- Buro Angla by Abanindranath Tagore (Language: Bengali)
- Apon Katha – Autobiographical book written by A. Tagore (Language: Bengali, Bangla)
- Gitanjali and Fruit-gathering by Rabindranath Tagore (1861-1941). Illustrations by A. Tagore.
- Bengal fairy tales – by Birt Bradley. With Illustrations by A. Tagore.
- Old Indian Photos. Historical Vintage Photographs of Indian Sub-Continent and Adjacent South Asian Areas (India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan, Afghanistan and Tibet)
- British Library: India Office Records and Private Papers.
- The textile manufactures and the costumes of the people of India
by Watson, John Forbes, 1827-1892