Rajkumari Amrit Kaur (1889-1964).
Niece of the Maharaja of Kapurthala. Indian feminist counselor of Gandhi, co-founders of the All-Indian women’s committee, author and minister.
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.
A Kabardian of Mount Caucasus in traditional folk dress.
A Kabardian of Mount Caucasus. Un Kabardien du Mont Caucase. CAUCASUS is that vast chain of moun... Read more
1803 • 19th Century • Asia • Caucasia • Russia • Traditional
Woman with child. Traditional Japanese clothing in 1920.
Japanese woman with doll or children. Traditional Japanese clothing and hairstyle from 1920. &nb... Read more
20s • 20th Century • Asia • Japan • Traditional