Rajkumari Amrit Kaur (1889-1964).
Niece of the Maharaja of Kapurthala. Indian feminist counselor of Gandhi, co-founders of the All-Indian women’s committee, author and minister.
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.
Kyrgyz soldier costume. Prince de la grande Cabarde.
Kyrgyz soldier costume. Prince de la grande Cabarde. Gallery: Asian costumes by Auguste Wahlen. M... Read more
19th Century • Asia • Kyrgyzstan • Military
Costumes of Georgian, Circassian and Armenian Races.
Costumes of Georgian, Circassian and Armenian Races. Georgians: 1. Prince in war dress. 2. Georgi... Read more
19th Century • Armenia • Asia • Ecclesiastical • Georgia • Kyrgyzstan • Traditional