Rajkumari Amrit Kaur (1889-1964).
Niece of the Maharaja of Kapurthala. Indian feminist counselor of Gandhi, co-founders of the All-Indian women’s committee, author and minister.
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.
Back Figure of a Yakutan Girl, Sakha traditional folk dress.
Back Figure of a Yakutan Girl, Sakha traditional folk dress 1803. Front Figure of a Yakutan Girl ... Read more
1803 • 19th Century • Asia • Russia • Siberian