Rajkumari Amrit Kaur (1889-1964).
Niece of the Maharaja of Kapurthala. Indian feminist counselor of Gandhi, co-founders of the All-Indian women’s committee, author and minister.
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.
Traditional Japan costumes 19th century by Auguste Racinet.
Japan costumes of Riksha or jinrikisha man with a distinguished Japanese woman with servant. Buddi... Read more
19th Century • Asia • Ecclesiastical • Japan
Embroidery from the Caucasus, Greece, Indian Melicete tribe. 19th century.
Embroidery from the Caucasus, Greece. Circassian embroidered Saddle-Cloth. 2. Embroidered dress,... Read more
1860 • 19th Century • Ancient Greece • Asia • Caucasia • Embroidery • North America
Russian Unangan soldier. Aleutian Islands costume.
Russian Unangan soldier. Aleutian Islands tribe clothing in 19th century. Eleuthe. Asie. Gallery... Read more
19th Century • Asia • Military • Russia • Siberian