Antique Greek theatrical masks. Antiqués. Art Gréco. Masques Tragiques, Sculptés.
These masks are unquestionable a chefs-d’œuvre of sculpture, and the varied sentiments they express show the keen spirit of observation of the artist as well as his cleverness of hand.
(Ancient Roman, Greek, Persian fashion history)
- Assyrian and Babylonian culture and fashion.
- Egyptian costume history.
- Minoan costume history.
- The Amazons.
- The Ancient Greek costume history.
- Ancient Roman costume history. B.C. 53 to A.D. 450..
- Ancient Costumes of the Persians and other Asiatics.
- Ancient Costume History of Egyptian, Greek, Roman and others.
- The Roman Tunica or Greek Chiton.
- The Toga and the manner of wearing it.
- The Gallic and Gallo-Roman costume period.
- The shields of the Gauls. Clans in the Roman Empire.
- The Barbarian Invasions. The Migration Period in Europe, 395-527 A. D.
- Roman legionary in full armor.
- Roman Britain. Maps, Places, Tribes. Historical atlas.
- Celt and Roman. History of England 43 BC to 440 AD.
- Gallic and Gallo-Roman helmets of Celtic warriors.
- The Roman Paenula. The cowl or hood.
- Roman, Greece and Egypt. The Corset and the Crinolin fashion history.
- Frankish Merovingian costume history. 4th and 5th century.
- Byzantine costume history. 5th to 6th century.
- The Carolingian fashion period 752-987. Reign of Charlemagne.
- The Carolingian Fashion Period 987 to 1270.
- Europe in the time of Charles the Great 768 – 814. Maps and Places.
- Alfred the Great. The first English king.
- King Harold II. Last Anglo-Saxon king of England.
- Monachism. Monastic costumes history.