Arabian inhabitants of Mecca and Medina, 19th c.
- Arab of Medina, 2. woman of Mecca and 3. woman of Medina.
Arabian inhabitants of Mecca and Medina in traditional clothing of the 19th century
Famille de Bicharis. Beja people from the Red Sea, Sudan.
Famille de Bicharis. Beja people from the Red Sea, Sudan. Titel: Famille de Bicharis. Auteur du M... Read more
1895 • 19th Century • Africa • Egypt • Middle East
Marriage Hut of Arab Fellahin with the Newly Married Couple.
Marriage Hut of Arab Fellahin with the Newly Married Couple. Source: Picturesque Palestine, Ara... Read more
1925 • 20s • 20th Century • Arabia • Middle East
A Bedouin Arab in the vicinity of Alexandria. Ottoman Empire.
A Bedouin Arab. Ottoman Empire 1800. THIS singular body of Arabs never inhabit any town, but co... Read more
1804 • 19th Century • Arabia • Egypt • Middle East • Ottoman Empire • Turkey Costumes
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire. Officials and ethnic groups.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Historical costumes of Japan and Java.
- History of the Indian Tribes of North America.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Traditional Switzerland National Costumes
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- Country, Character, and Costumes in Portugal and Spain.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.