Arabian inhabitants of Mecca and Medina, 19th c.
- Arab of Medina, 2. woman of Mecca and 3. woman of Medina.
Arabian inhabitants of Mecca and Medina in traditional clothing of the 19th century
A Zeyat or Oil Seller with Customers in his Shop in Cairo.
A Zeyat or Oil Seller with Customers in his Shop in Cairo The Oriental Album. Characters, costume... Read more
1850 • 19th Century • Egypt • Middle East • Ottoman Empire
An inhabitant of the coast of Syria. Historical Syrian costume.
An inhabitant of the coast of Syria. Historical Syrian costume. THIS Plate, which represents th... Read more
1804 • 19th Century • Middle East • Ottoman Empire • Syria • Turkey Costumes
Costumes of Assyrians, Medes and Persians in ancient times.
Costumes of Assyrians, Medes and Persians in ancient times. Top row left: Assyrian man ... Read more
Ancient • Assyria • Middle East • Military • Nobility
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire. Officials and ethnic groups.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Historical costumes of Japan and Java.
- History of the Indian Tribes of North America.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Traditional Switzerland National Costumes
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- Country, Character, and Costumes in Portugal and Spain.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.