Austrian and Prussian Military uniforms 18th century.
Second half of the 18th century.
Top row left: Austrian General and officer from 1760 to 1775. Right: Husar and infantryman. Bottom row left: Prussian officer of the guard battalion. Prussian Grenadier 1770. Right: Hussar officer. Sendlitz cuirassier. Grenadier on horseback.
Source: On the history of costumes. Münchener Bilderbogen. Edited by Braun and Schneider 1860.
- Reigns of John and of Charles V. 1350 to 1380. (Medieval, Byzantine, Gothic)
- Reigns’ of Charles VI. and Charles VII. 1380 to 1461. (Medieval, Gothic, Burgundy)
- Reigns of Louis XI, Charles VIII, and Louis XII. 1461 to 1515 (Medieval, Burgundy, Renaissance)
- Reign of Francis I. 1515 to 1545. (Renaissance, Tudor)
- Reign of Henry II. 1547 to 1558. (Tudor, Renaissance)
- Reign of Francis II. 1559 to 1560. (Tudor, Renaissance)
- Reign of Charles IX. 1560 to 1574. (Tudor, Renaissance, Spanish court dress)
- Reign of Henri III. 1574 to 1589. (Renaissance, early Baroque, Spanish court dress, Tudor)
- Reigns of Henri IV. and Louis XIII. 1589 to 1643. (Renaissance, Baroque)
- Reign of Louis XIV. 1643 to 1715. (Baroque)
- Reign of Louis XV. 1715 to 1774. (Rococo)
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1774 to 1780. (Late Rococo) The influence of Marie Antoinette on fashion.
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1780 to 1789. Le Pouf. Fashion in the Ancien Régime.
- The Coronation Banquet of Louis XV at Reims.
- Fashion and costume in the 18th century.
- The Farthingale. Fashion during the reign of Louis XV.
- Madame de Pompadour. Her political power and general influence.
- The Entry of Louis XIV and Maria Theresa into Arras 1667.
- English style in the Reign of Louis XIV
- The Corset and the Crinolin fashion history
- Italian Lace History. Reference List of Italian Laces.
- Collection of antique fabric design.
- Fabric terms dictionary from A to Z
- Historic hairstyles from Ancient times to the Empire.
- On the history of costumes. From Ancient to the 19th century. (Collection)
- Ladies hat styles from 1776-1790 by Rose Bertin.
- The Salons of Paris before the French Revolution 1786-1789.
- The Evolution of Modern Feminine Fashion 1786.
- Caraco a´la francaise in 1786.
- Fashion in Paris and London, 1780 to 1788.
- The French Republic. Fashion under the French Revolution 1789 to 1804.
- The Execution of Marie-Antoinette. The French Revolution.
- The Execution of Louis XVI. French Revolution.
- The creation of the Directory.
- Les Incroyables et Merveilleuses. French directoire fashion era.
- The Gallery of Fashion. England Georgian, Regency fashion.
- Reign of Napoleon I. 1804 to 1814.
- Fashion History France.