Blanche of Navarre (1331-1398).
French medieval gothic, burgundian fashion era.
Blanche of Navarre (to 1331-1398) was through her marriage to Philip VI. briefly Queen of France. She was a daughter of Philip III., King of Navarre (de iure uxoris), and Joanna II., Queen of Navarre in its own right, consequently the sister of King Charles the evil one.
Costumes historiques de ville ou de théatre et travestissements. Author: Achille Devéria and José Domínguez Bécquer. Publisher Paris: Goupil et Vibert 1831. Publisher London: Charles Tilt 1839. Printed by: Lemercier & Cie.
- Fashion in the Reigns of John and of Charles V. 1350 to 1380.
- Fashion in the Reigns of Charles VI. and Charles VII. 1380 to 1461.
- Fashion in the Reigns of Louis XI, Charles VIII, and Louis XII. 1461 to 1515.
- Headdresses 15th century. The Reticulated Headdress.
- Middle Ages Sleeve Fashion 14th to 15th century.
- Fashion History France. On the history of costumes.