Clothing in the 13th Century.
Medieval, gothic fashion era.
Top row left: Clothes of German princes and noble ladies.
Right: German Knights family. Clothing and armor of a knight, noble youth, and unmarried girl.
Bottom row left: Clothing of two Italian scholars and German citizens. Right: armor of a German knight, a German prince and a Knight Templar.
On the history of costumes. Münchener Bilderbogen. Edited by Braun and Schneider 1860.
- Syria during the period of the crusades. Maps, Names, Places. Historical Atlas.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- The influence of the Crusaders to the French clothing.
- Richard I the Lionheart. Cœur de Lion.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- 16th Century – German armor art.