Corpse incineration, cremation. Sri Lanka 1895.
A Hindu priest, brahmane takes the traditional burial rite. La Crémation dans l’Inde.
Autor: Du Monde Souvenirs de Voyages, Paris, L. Boulanger, editeur.
Back view of an Evenki Shaman in the Vicinity of the Argun.
Back view of an Evenki Shaman in the Vicinity of the Argun. Front of the shaman costume Formerly... Read more
1803 • 19th Century • Asia • Ecclesiastical • Russia
Wasudev Beggar. India Jaggi Vasudev. Indian Sadhguru
Wasudev Beggar. India Jaggi Vasudev There are beggars and beggars, from the Hindu ascetic, who, a... Read more
19th Century • Asia • Ecclesiastical • India • Traditional
A Buddhist Temple at Nagasaki. Journeys to Japan 1856.
A Buddhist Temple at Nagasaki Japan. From the book: Two journeys to Japan. 1856-7, by Kinahan Cor... Read more
1857 • 19th Century • Asia • Genre • Japan
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th – 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.