Costumes suisses des 22 cantons, 1860.
Source: Costumes suisses des 22 cantons. Dessinés d’apres nature et lithographiés et coloriées, par Yves Grether. Paris chez Wild, Èditeur 1860. Swiss Costumes of 22 cantons. Drawn from nature and lithographed and colored by Yves Grether. Publisher: Wild, Paris 1860.
Additional galleries of Switzerland costumes:
- Overview of all Switzerland Cantons
- Costume nationale suisse des 22 cantons 1865. Dessiné par Louis Lassalle, illustrator. S. Morel; Imprimerie Lemercier, Geneve; Paris, 1865.
- Switzerland costumes of XVII – XIX century originals. Original recordings from the Swiss costume festival, Zurich 14 March 1896.
List of plates:
- Women from Uri, Unterwalden.
- Women and men from the Canton of Fribourg.
- Women and men from Balerna in the canton of Ticino.
- Women and men from the Canton of Geneva.
- Women and men from the Bernese Oberland.
- Women and men from the canton of Grisons, canton of St. Gallen.
- Women and men from Guggisberg in the canton of Bern.
- Women and men from the canton of Appenzell.
- Women and men from the canton of Schwyz, and the Canton of Lucerne.
- Women from the canton of Aargau and Thurgau.
- Women and men from the canton of Zurich, Canton of Solothurn, Canton of Schaffhausen.
- Women and men’s clothing from the Canton train, Canton of Glarus, Canton of Valais.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Costumes of Japan and Java.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Our islands and their people. Hawaii, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Cuba.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th ‚18th, 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Provincial Russia. Costume and Culture.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.