The Duke and Duchess of Venice in 1531.
Venetian nobility costumes. Italian renaissance period.
Louis XIII. Ancien Régime. Renaissance, Baroque, Tudor fashion era.
- Reigns of John and of Charles V. 1350 to 1380. (Medieval, Byzantine, Gothic)
- Reigns’ of Charles VI. and Charles VII. 1380 to 1461. (Medieval, Gothic, Burgundy)
- Reigns of Louis XI, Charles VIII, and Louis XII. 1461 to 1515 (Late Medieval, Burgundy, early Renaissance)
- Reign of Francis I. 1515 to 1545. (Renaissance, Tudor)
- Reign of Henry II. 1547 to 1558. (Tudor, Renaissance)
- Reign of Francis II. 1559 to 1560. (Tudor, Renaissance)
- Reign of Charles IX. 1560 to 1574. (Tudor, Renaissance, Spanish court dress)
- Reign of Henri III. 1574 to 1589. (Renaissance, early Baroque, Spanish court dress, Tudor)
- Reigns of Henri IV. and Louis XIII. 1589 to 1643. (Renaissance, Baroque)
- Reign of Louis XIV. 1643 to 1715. (Baroque)
- Reign of Louis XV. 1715 to 1774. (Rococo)
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1774 to 1780. (Late Rococo)
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1780 to 1789. Le Pouf. Fashion in the Ancien Régime.
- The Reticulated Headdress. 15th century. Medieval Burgundy era.
- The Hennin. Headdress 15th century. Medieval Burgundy era.
- Costumes de Noblesse du 14ème siècle. Histoire de la mode médiévale.
- Gabrielle d’Estrées, mistress of the French King Henry IV. 16th century, Renaissance fashion era.
- Henri de Lorraine, duc de Guise. France 16th century. Huguenot wars.
- Madame de Pompadour. Her political power and general influence to Louis XV. Rococo era.
- 15th century medieval room interior. The history of Tobit. Historia Scholastica.
- The Corset and the Crinoline. Introduction of Cottes-Hardies. The Ladies of Old France.
- Pictures and Royal Portraits Illustrative of English and Scottish History.
- Les Modes de la Renaissance de l’an 1461 à l’an 1574.
- Characters of The Commedia dell Arte. Italian Renaissance Theater.
- The Rise of Monachism. Monastic costumes history.
- On the history of costumes. Fashion gallery from ancient until the 19th century.
- King James I of England, son of Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots.
- The Gunpowder Plot. England history.
- Mary Queen of Scots
- The character of Henry VIII. Tudor King of England.
- The reign of Elizabeth. The days of Queen Bess.
- Tudor Queen. The offer of the crown to Lady Jane Grey.
- Queen Mary, the daughter of Henry VIII.
- Sir Francis Drake. England history.
- The english boy king Edward VI. England history.
- Relics associated with Queen Elisabeth. England history.
Renaissance trinkets, jewelry, frippery. Les modes de la renaissance.
15th Century • 16th Century • Accessoires • France • French fashion history • Renaissance
Renaissance trinkets, jewelry, frippery. French costume history. 1. Blue purse, decorated with t... Read more
Dutch Renaissance costumes. State-entry of Emperor Charles V.
1545 • 16th Century • Military • Netherlands
Dutch Renaissance costumes. State-entry of Emperor Charles V. 36. Johan van Bronckhorst, council ... Read more
Isabella d'Este with the famous Capigliari headdress.
1530 • 16th Century • Hat • Headdresses • Italy • Nobility • Renaissance
Above: Portrait of Isabella d'Este in her sixties, by Titian. Originally, Titian painted between... Read more
Francis I. 1515 to 1545. Renaissance fashion.
1490 • 1493 • 1515 • 1530 • 1545 • 15th Century • 16th Century • France • French fashion history • Hairstyle • Headdresses • Nobility • Renaissance
Fashion under the Reign of FRANCIS I. 1515 to 1545. (French Renaissance costume period.) The cou... Read more
16th Century Italian Renaissance Two Tone Fabrics Design
16th Century • Fabric • Italy • Renaissance
16th century Italian Renaissance two tone fabrics design. Sixteenth century. - Italian School. (S... Read more