George Digby, Earl of Bristol in 1677.
George Digby, 2nd Earl of Bristol (1612 − 1677), was an English politician who sat in the House of Commons from 1640 until 1641 when he was raised to the House of Lords. He supported the Royalist cause in the English Civil War but his ambition and instability of character caused serious problems to himself and the Kings he served. (Wikipedia)
- King James I of England, son of Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots.
- Bloody Mary, the daughter of Henry VIII.
- The character of Henry VIII. Tudor King of England.
- The reign of Elizabeth. The days of Queen Bess.
- Tudor Queen. The offer of the crown to Lady Jane Grey.
- Mary Queen of Scots at Lochleven Castle.
- Sir Francis Drake.
- The english boy king Edward VI.
- Relics associated with Queen Elisabeth.
- Charles I of England. King and Martyr.
- The English Civil War 1642-1649.
- Pictures and Royal Portraits Illustrative of English and Scottish History: