Costume History German Officer World War II. 1940.
World War II. 1940. Uniform of German Soldier, Officer in uniform with dagger. Wehrmacht costume.
Guard of the king. The Corps of the 200 Gentlemen.
Guard of the king. The Corps of the 200 Gentlemen. 16th century military. Garde du Roi, Corps des... Read more
1570 • 16th Century • Baroque • France • Military
French Army Swiss Guard, French Guard, Grenadier in 1790.
French army of 1790. Swiss Guard, French Guard, Grenadier. Armee Francaise de 1790. Garde Suisse,... Read more
1790 • 18th Century • France • Military
Carolingian Knight in armor, Bishop, Priest and Burgess.
Carolingian clothing 751-987. Medieval costume of Carolingian Knight in armor, Bishop, Priest a... Read more
10th Century • 8th Century • 9th Century • Carolingian • Ecclesiastical • Middle Ages • Military
Uniform of French Horse Grenadier of the Imperial Guard.
Uniform of French Horse Grenadier of the Imperial Guard. French army of 1816 to 1830. Armee Fran... Read more
1830 • 19th Century • France • Military
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Abbotsford; the personal relics and antiquarian treasures of Sir Walter Scott.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- 16th Century – German armor art.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- German Renaissance Fashion in the 16th Century.
- German blackened steel armor. Renaissance weapons.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Gallic and Gallo-Roman helmets of Celtic warriors.
- Clans in the Roman Empire. The shields of the Gauls.
- The Varangian Guard. Viking Chiefs 5th Century.
- Lansquenet. German renaissance military.
- Germany military in 1530. Renaissance Mercenaries.
- German mercenaries around 1620.
- German lansquenets during the thirty Years’ War.
- Knights tournament. Renaissance 16th century.
- Firearms and offensive weapons. Renaissance 16th century.
- 30 years war weapons. Helmet, gloves and a musketeer rifle.
- Iron Gloves, gauntlets of the 15th century.
- The Schaller. Helmet and neck cover from the 15th century.
- Mounted Knights. Heavy cavalry 16th century.
- Pictures and Royal Portraits illustrative of English and Scottish History.