Costume History German Officer World War II. 1940.
World War II. 1940. Uniform of German Soldier, Officer in uniform with dagger. Wehrmacht costume.
Albanian soldier in fustanella during Ottoman Empire.
Albanian soldier in fustanella during Ottoman Empire. Read more about the Fustanella Sourc... Read more
19th Century • Albania • Hat • Military • Ottoman Empire
The Black Prince. Edward of Woodstock, Prince of Wales.
The Black Prince. Member of the French-born ruling dynasty Anjou-Plantagenêt which stood from 11... Read more
14th Century • British fashion history • England • Middle Ages • Military • Plantagenet
Carolingian Knight in armor, Bishop, Priest and Burgess.
Carolingian clothing 751-987. Medieval costume of Carolingian Knight in armor, Bishop, Priest a... Read more
10th Century • 8th Century • 9th Century • Carolingian • Ecclesiastical • Middle Ages • Military
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Abbotsford; the personal relics and antiquarian treasures of Sir Walter Scott.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- 16th Century – German armor art.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- German Renaissance Fashion in the 16th Century.
- German blackened steel armor. Renaissance weapons.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Gallic and Gallo-Roman helmets of Celtic warriors.
- Clans in the Roman Empire. The shields of the Gauls.
- The Varangian Guard. Viking Chiefs 5th Century.
- Lansquenet. German renaissance military.
- Germany military in 1530. Renaissance Mercenaries.
- German mercenaries around 1620.
- German lansquenets during the thirty Years’ War.
- Knights tournament. Renaissance 16th century.
- Firearms and offensive weapons. Renaissance 16th century.
- 30 years war weapons. Helmet, gloves and a musketeer rifle.
- Iron Gloves, gauntlets of the 15th century.
- The Schaller. Helmet and neck cover from the 15th century.
- Mounted Knights. Heavy cavalry 16th century.
- Pictures and Royal Portraits illustrative of English and Scottish History.