Medieval Indian costume. Distinguished Indian woman in 15th century.
India women fashion in the middle ages.Salwar kameez; Dupatta (Hindi: दुपट्टा, dupaṭṭā; Urdu: دوپٹا, also chunri, chunni or unni). Medieval Mughal costume.
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.
A Yakutan Girl, Sakha in traditional folk dress 1803.
A Yakutan Girl, Sakha in traditional folk dress 1803. Back figure of a Yakutan Girl. Une Fille Y... Read more
1803 • 19th Century • Asia • Russia • Siberian
Medieval Middle East clothing. Persian scholar dress in 1450.
Medieval Middle East clothing. Persian scholar dress in the 15th century. Gallery: "Sheets for co... Read more
1450 • 15th Century • Asia • Middle Ages • Persia