Persian tunic. 12th c.
Dalmatic called Leonata. Material with purple silk embroidered in gold stylized lion. Persia 12th century.
Source: Halberstadt Germany, Cathedral Museum.
Middle ages military. Archer and Crossbowman 1350 to 1380s.
Middle ages military. Archer and Crossbowman 1350 to 1380s. Gens de Trait. 1350 à 1380. Mi... Read more
1350 • 1380 • 14th Century • France • Middle Ages • Military
The Duchesse. French nobility fashion 14th century.
The woman wears a tight-fitting bodice that laced at the front. Among a long-sleeved dress with de... Read more
14th Century • 15th Century • Burgundian dress • France • Headdresses • Middle Ages • Nobility
English kings Henry I and King John. 12th century costumes.
English kings Henry I and King John. IN one of the Cottonian manuscripts (Julius, E. IV.), a brie... Read more
11th Century • 12th Century • British fashion history • England • Middle Ages • Nobility
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th – 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.