Persian tunic. 12th c.
Dalmatic called Leonata. Material with purple silk embroidered in gold stylized lion. Persia 12th century.
Source: Halberstadt Germany, Cathedral Museum.
Medieval women costume in the reign of Charles the Bald.
Carolingian Costume of a Women in the reign of Charles the Bald. Charles the Bald (823-877), from... Read more
9th Century • Carolingian • France • Middle Ages • Modes et Costumes Historiques • Nobility
The ladies travel to see. Burgundy fashion 15th century.
The ladies travel to see. Burgundy fashion 15th century. Source: Les dames marinières. Le... Read more
15th Century • Burgundian dress • France • Headdresses • Middle Ages
Costume Burgundian noble woman in the 15th century.
Costume Burgundian noble woman in the 15th century. Burgundian noble woman in 145, late Medieval ... Read more
1450 • 15th Century • Burgundian dress • Court dress • Hairstyle • Headdresses • Middle Ages • Nobility
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th – 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.