Persian tunic. 12th c.
Dalmatic called Leonata. Material with purple silk embroidered in gold stylized lion. Persia 12th century.
Source: Halberstadt Germany, Cathedral Museum.
Henri d'Albret in 1527. French nobility. Renaissance era.
Henri d'Albret, 1503-1555, Grandfather From Henri IV in Renaissance clothing 1527. Henri d'Albre... Read more
1530 • 16th Century • Ancien Régime • Court dress • France • Middle Ages • Nobility • Renaissance
Jack Cade and his insurrection. English history 1450.
Jack Cade and his insurrection. Jack Cade, assuming the name John Mortimer; (died July 12, 1450 ... Read more
1450 • 15th Century • England • Genre • Middle Ages • Renaissance
Spanish warriors, jongleurs, minstrels in the 11th century.
Spanish warriors from a MS. of the end of the eleventh century EVERY step which we trace back... Read more
11th Century • 12th Century • Anglo-Saxon • Middle Ages • Military • Spain
German patrician, French court dresses 15th century.
German patricians, French court dresses 15th century. Above: French court dresses. Below: German ... Read more
15th Century • Burgundian dress • Court dress • Germany • Middle Ages • Nobility
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th – 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.