Persian tunic. 12th c.
Dalmatic called Leonata. Material with purple silk embroidered in gold stylized lion. Persia 12th century.
Source: Halberstadt Germany, Cathedral Museum.
Byzantine Dalmatic, Ecclesiastical Costume 12th Century.
Byzantine Dalmatic, Ecclesiastical Costume Byzantine Dalmatic, said to have belonged to Leo III.,... Read more
12th Century • Ecclesiastical • Middle Ages
Roger Walden. English clergyman of the 14th century. Bishop of London.
Roger Walden. Bishop of London in 1405. Roger Walden († January 6, 1406) was Treasurer (finan... Read more
1406 • 14th Century • 15th Century • Ecclesiastical • England • Middle Ages
Ecclesiastics of the 12th century. Bishop, monks costumes.
ECCLESIASTICS OF THE TWELFTH CENTURY. NO class of figures occurs so frequently in the illumin... Read more
12th Century • Ecclesiastical • England • Middle Ages • Plantagenet
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th – 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.