Medieval tournament. Heavy cavalry 16th century.
Knights riding to the tournament, 16th century. German Renaissance period.
Paul Hector Mair: De arte athletica. Augsburg mid-16th century.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- German Renaissance Fashion in the 16th Century.
- German blackened steel armor. Renaissance weapons.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Reigns of Louis XI., 1461 to 1515.
- Reign of Francis I. 1515 to 1545.
- Reign of Henry II. 1547 to 1558.
- Reign of Francis II. 1559 to 1560.
- Reign of Charles IX. 1560 to 1574.
- Reign of Henri III. 1574 to 1589.
- Reigns of Henri IV. and Louis XIII. 1589 to 1643.
- On the history of costumes. From Ancient to the 19th century