United States Army and Navy uniforms in 1889.
Source: Uniform of the United States Army of the United States, 1774 -1889 by H. A. Ogden.
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- 16th Century – German armor art.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- German Renaissance Fashion in the 16th Century.
- German blackened steel armor. Renaissance weapons.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Gallic and Gallo-Roman helmets of Celtic warriors.
- Clans in the Roman Empire. The shields of the Gauls.
- The Varangian Guard. Viking Chiefs 5th Century.
- Lansquenet. German renaissance military.
- Germany military in 1530. Renaissance Mercenaries.
- German mercenaries around 1620.
- German lansquenets during the thirty Years’ War.
- Knights tournament. Renaissance 16th century.
- Firearms and offensive weapons. Renaissance 16th century.
- 30 years war weapons. Helmet, gloves and a musketeer rifle.
- Iron Gloves, gauntlets of the 15th century.
- The Schaller. Helmet and neck cover from the 15th century.
- Mounted Knights. Heavy cavalry 16th century.
Guard of the king. The Corps of the 200 Gentlemen.
Guard of the king. The Corps of the 200 Gentlemen. 16th century military. Garde du Roi, Corps des... Read more
1570 • 16th Century • Baroque • France • Military
Warrior from Amhara, Ethiopia. The Oriental Album.
Warrior from Amhara, Ethiopia. The Oriental Album. Characters, costumes, and modes of life, in th... Read more
1850 • 19th Century • Africa • Ethiopia • Military
Renaissance clerics and knights costume 16th century.
Renaissance clerics and knights costume 16th century. 205. Antoine Perrenot, Bishop of Atr... Read more
1546 • 16th Century • Ecclesiastical • Military • Netherlands • Nobility • Renaissance
Masters of the Guild of St. Eloy. Renaissance costumes.
Masters of the Guild of St. Eloy. Renaissance costumes. 50-53. Herman van Lobroick, Frederik van ... Read more
1546 • 16th Century • Military • Netherlands • Renaissance