The Oriental Album.
A Janissary and a Merchant in Cairo.
A Zeyat or Oil Seller with Customers in his Shop in Cairo.
Egyptian Dancing Girls Performing the Ghawazi at Rosetta.
Veiled Egyptian Woman.
Warrior from Amhara, Ethiopia.
A Mahazi and a Soualeh Bedouin.
A Berber Playing the Kissar.
Nejdi Horse, Arabia.
Arab Sheikh Smoking.
Peasant Dwellings in Upper Egypt.
Egyptian Woman in a Harem in Cairo.
Kafila with a Camel Bearing a Hodesh.
Camels resting in the Sherkiyeh. Land of Goshen.
Dromedaries halting in the Desert 1848.
Source: The Oriental Album. Characters, Costumes, And Modes Of Life, In The Valley Of The Nile.Published 1848. Drawings by Prisse d’Avennes 1807-1879. Lithographs by various artists. Printed by Lemercier in Paris, James Madden in London, and Madden & Malcolm in London.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Costumes of Japan and Java.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Our islands and their people. Hawaii, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Cuba.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th ‚18th, 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Provincial Russia. Costume and Culture.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.