Traditional Parsis in India.
History of the Parsee. Zoroastrianism in India.
Source: History of the Parsis: including their manners, customs, religion and present position by Dosabhai Framji Karaka; in two volumes. London, 1884.
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.
Mongolia school boy under Chinese Communism 1950s.
Mongolia school boy under Communism in 1950s. Chinese propaganda at the time of Mao Tse Tung.... Read more
20th Century • 50s • Asia • Child • Mongolia
Traditional Chinese watchman in 1799. Qing dynasty (1644-1911)
Chinese watchman. Qing dynasty (1644-1911) AT the approach of night the gates of the cities in ... Read more
1799 • 18th Century • Asia • China • Traditional
Fruit seller in traditional Indian costume, 18th century.
Fruit seller in traditional Indian costume, 18th century. From the book: The Oriental Annual, or ... Read more
1790 • 18th Century • Asia • India