Persian lady with Hookah in 19th century.
Gallery: Asian costumes by Auguste Wahlen. Manners, customs and costumes of all peoples of the world.
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.
Wasudev Beggar. India Jaggi Vasudev. Indian Sadhguru
Wasudev Beggar. India Jaggi Vasudev There are beggars and beggars, from the Hindu ascetic, who, a... Read more
19th Century • Asia • Ecclesiastical • India • Traditional
Russian Unangan soldier. Aleutian Islands costume.
Russian Unangan soldier. Aleutian Islands tribe clothing in 19th century. Eleuthe. Asie. Gallery... Read more
19th Century • Asia • Military • Russia • Siberian
Hindu priests 1897. North Indian Brahmins clothing.
Hindu priests in 1897. Traditional Hindu priest costumes. North Indian Brahmins clothing. Read more
1897 • 19th Century • Asia • Ecclesiastical • India
Traditional, historical dresses.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th – 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.