Poland Knights in 16th century
Poland Soldier, Lancer, Cavalryman, Military Dresses in 1530.
Published 1870, Munich.
Renaissance military, Tudor fashion era.
- Reigns of John and of Charles V. 1350 to 1380. (Medieval, Byzantine, Gothic)
- Reigns’ of Charles VI. and Charles VII. 1380 to 1461. (Medieval, Gothic, Burgundy)
- Reigns of Louis XI, Charles VIII, and Louis XII. 1461 to 1515 (Late Medieval, Burgundy, early Renaissance)
- Reign of Francis I. 1515 to 1545. (Renaissance, Tudor)
- Reign of Henry II. 1547 to 1558. (Tudor, Renaissance)
- Reign of Francis II. 1559 to 1560. (Tudor, Renaissance)
- Reign of Charles IX. 1560 to 1574. (Tudor, Renaissance, Spanish court dress)
- Reign of Henri III. 1574 to 1589. (Renaissance, early Baroque, Spanish court dress, Tudor)
- Reigns of Henri IV. and Louis XIII. 1589 to 1643. (Renaissance, Baroque)
- Reign of Louis XIV. 1643 to 1715. (Baroque)
- Reign of Louis XV. 1715 to 1774. (Rococo)
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1774 to 1780. (Late Rococo)
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1780 to 1789. Le Pouf. Fashion in the Ancien Régime.
- The Reticulated Headdress. 15th century. Medieval Burgundy era.
- The Hennin. Headdress 15th century. Medieval Burgundy era.
- Gallic and Gallo-Roman helmets of Celtic warriors.
- Clans in the Roman Empire. The shields of the Gauls.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century.
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons. Collection.
- The Varangian Guard. Viking Chiefs 5th Century.
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- Lansquenet. German renaissance military.
- Germany military in 1530. Renaissance Mercenaries.
- German mercenaries around 1620.
- German lansquenets during the thirty Years’ War.
- Knights tournament duel jousting, Renaissance 16th century.
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Firearms and offensive weapons. Renaissance 16th century.
- German blackened steel armor. Renaissance weapons.
- 30 years war weapons. Helmet, gloves and a musketeer rifle.
- Iron Gloves, gauntlets of the 15th century.
- The Schaller. Helmet and neck cover from the 15th century.
- Mounted Knights. Heavy cavalry 16th century.
- Costumes de Noblesse du 14ème siècle. Histoire de la mode médiévale.
- Gabrielle d’Estrées, mistress of the French King Henry IV. 16th century, Renaissance fashion era.
- Henri de Lorraine, duc de Guise. France 16th century. Huguenot wars.
- Madame de Pompadour. Her political power and general influence to Louis XV. Rococo era.
- 15th century medieval room interior. The history of Tobit. Historia Scholastica.
- The Corset and the Crinoline. Introduction of Cottes-Hardies. The Ladies of Old France.
- Pictures and Royal Portraits Illustrative of English and Scottish History.
- Les Modes de la Renaissance de l’an 1461 à l’an 1574.
- Characters of The Commedia dell Arte. Italian Renaissance Theater.
- The Rise of Monachism. Monastic costumes history.
- On the history of costumes. Fashion gallery from ancient until the 19th century.
- King James I of England, son of Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots.
- The Gunpowder Plot. England history.
- The character of Henry VIII. Tudor King of England.
- The reign of Elizabeth. The days of Queen Bess.
- Tudor Queen. The offer of the crown to Lady Jane Grey.
- Queen Mary, the daughter of Henry VIII.
- Sir Francis Drake. England history.
- The english boy king Edward VI. England history.
- Relics associated with Queen Elisabeth. England history.
Guard of the king. The Corps of the 200 Gentlemen.
1570 • 16th Century • Baroque • France • Military
Guard of the king. The Corps of the 200 Gentlemen. 16th century military. Garde du Roi, Corps des... Read more
German woman in 1515. Renaissance period fashion, 16th century.
1514 • 16th Century • Germany • Headdresses • Renaissance
German woman, bourgeois lady in 1515. Renaissance fashion period, 16th century. The German women... Read more
Portrait of Lavinia Biglia by Juan Pantoja de la Cruz.
1570 • 16th Century • Court dress • Renaissance • Tudor
Portrait of Lavinia Biglia by Juan Pantoja de la Cruz. Portrait of a lady of the Pallavicini fami... Read more
Sir Thomas More. English statesman in the 16th century.
16th Century • England • Renaissance • Tudor
Sir Thomas More, 1478 -1535. Portrait of Hans Holbein the Younger. Sir Thomas More was an Engli... Read more