Regency bonnet of black velvet, French grey satin cloak 1795.
Heideloff`s Gallery of Fashion January 1795. England Morning Dress.
FIG. XXXVI. MORNING DRESS.
Bonnet of black velvet, trimmed with purple satin and purple satin riband, forming a large bow in the front and behind. One black ostrich feather placed in the front. The hair dressed in light curls; the hind hair in ringlets. Round gown of striped and figured dimity, scalloped in coquelicot. Large muslin handkerchief and full cravat. Coquelicot-coloured sash. French grey satin cloak, trimmed with white fur. Black and white York striped fur muff. Red Morocco slippers.
- Gallery of Fashion. Vol. 1, April 1794 To March 1795. (England Georgian, Regency era)
- Gallery of Fashion Vol. 2,. April 1795 To March 1796.
- Gallery of Fashion Vol. 3,. April 1796 To March 1797.
- Les “Incroyables et Merveilleuses”. (Neoclassical Directoire, First Empire)
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1774 to 1780. (Late Rococo)
- Nymphs and Merveilleuses.
- Comparison of the French and English modes. The Regency fashion period 1808-1815.
- The French Republic 1789 to 1804. (Directory, Regency, Georgian)
- Reign of Napoleon I. 1804 to 1814. (French Empire, Regency, Georgian)
- Reigns of Louis XVIII. and Charles X. 1815 to 1830. (French Empire, Late Georgian, Biedermeier, Romantic Era fashion period)
- Fashion in the Reign of Philippe. 1830 to 1848.