Regency Spencer of dark blue cloth. York tan gloves 1795.
Heideloff`s Gallery of Fashion March 1795. England Morning Dress.
FIG. XLV. MORNING DRESS.
The hair combed into light curls; plain chignon; white bouffant round the head. Bonnet of black velvet, lined with pink satin; the cawl of pink satin, spotted with black, the top fastened and crossed in several parts with black velvet riband, fastened to a button on the top, trimmed with pink riband, made into a large bow ill the front and behind. One black ostrich feather in the front. Round gown of chintz, with long sleeves, and trimmed at the bottom with a narrow flounce. Full cravat round the neck. Black satin short cloak trimmed with broad lace. Isabella bear skin tippet and muff. Red Morocco slippers.
FIG. XLVI. MORNING DRESS.
The hair in light curls and ringlets; white satin riband round the head, tied into a bow in the front. Bonnet of black velvet, lined with yellow satin; cawl of yellow satin, spotted with black, the top flattened; trimmed with yellow satin riband, forming a large bow in the front and behind; one small bow of black riband on the left side. Petticoat of worked muslin, with a Vandyke scallop at the bottom. Spencer of dark blue cloth, edged with scarlet. Ruff of white lace round the neck. Plain muslin handkerchief. York tan gloves. Purple shoes. Fur muff.
- Gallery of Fashion. Vol. 1, April 1794 To March 1795. (England Georgian, Regency era)
- Gallery of Fashion Vol. 2,. April 1795 To March 1796.
- Gallery of Fashion Vol. 3,. April 1796 To March 1797.
- Les “Incroyables et Merveilleuses”. (Neoclassical Directoire, First Empire)
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1774 to 1780. (Late Rococo)
- Nymphs and Merveilleuses.
- Comparison of the French and English modes. The Regency fashion period 1808-1815.
- The French Republic 1789 to 1804. (Directory, Regency, Georgian)
- Reign of Napoleon I. 1804 to 1814. (French Empire, Regency, Georgian)
- Reigns of Louis XVIII. and Charles X. 1815 to 1830. (French Empire, Late Georgian, Biedermeier, Romantic Era fashion period)
- Fashion in the Reign of Philippe. 1830 to 1848.