Renaissance Dutch Lord costumes, 16th century.
95. Adolf Bentinck, Lord of Loo
96. Karel van Gelre, Lord of Spankeren
97. Johan van Keppel, Lord of Cannenburg, Landdrost/Reeve of De Graafschap 98. Hendrik van Maschereel, Lord of Balgoy
99. Reinier van Aeswijn, Lord of Brakel etc.
100. Carel van Middachten, Lord of Herveld
101. Johan de Cocq, Lord of Delwijnen
102. Gijsbert van de Poll, Lord of Leeuwen
103. Thomas van Appeltern, Lord of Persingen
104. Jasper van Wijhe, Lord of Echteld
105. Willem van Rossum, Lord of Zoelen and Dalen
106. Johan van Weze, Lord of Dodewaard
107. Johan van Boinenburg, Count of Ubbergen.
Galerie: Costume cavalcade, has held by members of the Leidsch Studenten Corps, at 24th of June 1890, commemmorating the 300th anniversary of Leyden University, re-living the State-entry of Emperor Charles V (1500-1558), into Nijmegen municipality, the Netherlands, 9th February 1546.