Royal Sappers and Miners. Working Dress 1854.
Source: The History of the Corps of Royal Sappers and Miners by Thomas W. J. Connolly. London 1855. Publisher: Longman, Brown, Green, & Longmans.
Italian renaissance helmet from crafted iron.16th century.
Renaissance helmet. XVI Century. Italian factory. The Museum of Artillery, at Paris, is rich in a... Read more
16th Century • Italy • Middle Ages • Military • Renaissance
Costume Militaire. Guillaume de Bibra. 15ème siècle.
Guillaume de Bibra 1484. Costumes de militaires du 15ème siècle. La mode de la Renaissance. ... Read more
1484 • 15th Century • Germany • Military • Renaissance
Renaissance Armor. Closed helmet with visor. 1500-1550.
Renaissance Armor. Closed helmet with visor. 1500-1550. Europa (Provenance unknown). Yelmo cer... Read more
1550 • 16th Century • Military • Renaissance
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Abbotsford; the personal relics and antiquarian treasures of Sir Walter Scott.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- 16th Century – German armor art.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- German Renaissance Fashion in the 16th Century.
- German blackened steel armor. Renaissance weapons.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Gallic and Gallo-Roman helmets of Celtic warriors.
- Clans in the Roman Empire. The shields of the Gauls.
- The Varangian Guard. Viking Chiefs 5th Century.
- Lansquenet. German renaissance military.
- Germany military in 1530. Renaissance Mercenaries.
- German mercenaries around 1620.
- German lansquenets during the thirty Years’ War.
- Knights tournament. Renaissance 16th century.
- Firearms and offensive weapons. Renaissance 16th century.
- 30 years war weapons. Helmet, gloves and a musketeer rifle.
- Iron Gloves, gauntlets of the 15th century.
- The Schaller. Helmet and neck cover from the 15th century.
- Mounted Knights. Heavy cavalry 16th century.
- Pictures and Royal Portraits illustrative of English and Scottish History.