Royal Sappers and Miners. Working Dress 1854.
Source: The History of the Corps of Royal Sappers and Miners by Thomas W. J. Connolly. London 1855. Publisher: Longman, Brown, Green, & Longmans.
Costume of a sutler in the transition from the 16th to 17th century
Costume of a German sutler by Peter Breughel. Costume of a German sutler in the transition from... Read more
1592 • 16th Century • Baroque • Germany • Military
Japan Samurai. Traditional Process of donning Armor.
Japan Samurai. Traditional Process of donning Armor. The process of putting on a full suit of arm... Read more
18th Century • Asia • Japan • Military
The King's Musketeers. A French army of 1814 to 1815.
A French army of 1814 to 1815. The King's Musketeers. Armee Francaise de 1814 à 1815. Mousquetai... Read more
1814 • 1815 • 19th Century • France • Military
Middle ages military. Archer and Crossbowman 1350 to 1380s.
Middle ages military. Archer and Crossbowman 1350 to 1380s. Gens de Trait. 1350 à 1380. Mi... Read more
1350 • 1380 • 14th Century • France • Middle Ages • Military
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Abbotsford; the personal relics and antiquarian treasures of Sir Walter Scott.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- 16th Century – German armor art.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- German Renaissance Fashion in the 16th Century.
- German blackened steel armor. Renaissance weapons.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Gallic and Gallo-Roman helmets of Celtic warriors.
- Clans in the Roman Empire. The shields of the Gauls.
- The Varangian Guard. Viking Chiefs 5th Century.
- Lansquenet. German renaissance military.
- Germany military in 1530. Renaissance Mercenaries.
- German mercenaries around 1620.
- German lansquenets during the thirty Years’ War.
- Knights tournament. Renaissance 16th century.
- Firearms and offensive weapons. Renaissance 16th century.
- 30 years war weapons. Helmet, gloves and a musketeer rifle.
- Iron Gloves, gauntlets of the 15th century.
- The Schaller. Helmet and neck cover from the 15th century.
- Mounted Knights. Heavy cavalry 16th century.
- Pictures and Royal Portraits illustrative of English and Scottish History.