Royal Sappers and Miners. Working Dress 1854.
Source: The History of the Corps of Royal Sappers and Miners by Thomas W. J. Connolly. London 1855. Publisher: Longman, Brown, Green, & Longmans.
The allied sovereigns attending a review in Hyde Park, 1814.
The allied sovereigns attending a review in Hyde Park, 1814. From left. Duke of Wellington. King ... Read more
1814 • 19th Century • Georgian period • Military • Regency period
French Army Swiss Guard, French Guard, Grenadier in 1790.
French army of 1790. Swiss Guard, French Guard, Grenadier. Armee Francaise de 1790. Garde Suisse,... Read more
1790 • 18th Century • France • Military
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Abbotsford; the personal relics and antiquarian treasures of Sir Walter Scott.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- 16th Century – German armor art.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- German Renaissance Fashion in the 16th Century.
- German blackened steel armor. Renaissance weapons.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Gallic and Gallo-Roman helmets of Celtic warriors.
- Clans in the Roman Empire. The shields of the Gauls.
- The Varangian Guard. Viking Chiefs 5th Century.
- Lansquenet. German renaissance military.
- Germany military in 1530. Renaissance Mercenaries.
- German mercenaries around 1620.
- German lansquenets during the thirty Years’ War.
- Knights tournament. Renaissance 16th century.
- Firearms and offensive weapons. Renaissance 16th century.
- 30 years war weapons. Helmet, gloves and a musketeer rifle.
- Iron Gloves, gauntlets of the 15th century.
- The Schaller. Helmet and neck cover from the 15th century.
- Mounted Knights. Heavy cavalry 16th century.
- Pictures and Royal Portraits illustrative of English and Scottish History.