A Chief Sereedoghee at the Court of Amarapoorah, Rangoon, Burma.
Source: Journal of a Residence in the Burmhan Empire, and more particularly at the Court of Amarapoorah. By Hiram Cox. London 1821.
Indonesian Culture. Fabrics and Weapons of the Malays.
Indonesian Culture. Fabrics and Weapons of the Malays. The Malay (Orang Melayu) are an ethnic group... Read more
1912 • 20th Century • Asia • Fabric • Indonesia • Malaysia
Kuril Islands. Aboriginal Ainu in traditional costume.
Kuril Islands. Aboriginal Ainu in traditional costume. Un Kourilien. THE Kuriles are a chain of ... Read more
1803 • 19th Century • Asia • Kamtschatka • Russia
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th – 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.