Shakos 19th century. Napoleonic wars.
- 582 – Voltigeurs shako of military men (Cercle Intérieur) of the Canton of Appenzell (Switzerland). Order to 1813. From Canton Appenzell Inner-Rhoden.
- 584 – Infantry shako of a sergeant of the Canton of Geneva (Switzerland). Order to 1815.
- 585 – Infantry shako of Neufchatel (Switzerland) from the time of Prussian reign (1814-48). Order to 1830.
- 587 – Grenadier shako of I. Royal Prussian Guard Infantry Regiment on foot. In order 1815. With high white-black Stutz.
- 588 – Infantry shako, Prussia 1815. Leather furniture back restored.
- 589 – Officer’s shako from the Fusilier Battalion of the XVIII infantry regiment of the Royal Prussian infantry. Order to 1830. With high black-and-white plume and silver curtain.
- 595 – Shako of 2 Prussian Hussars (gen. 2nd Hussars Regiment). Order to 1824. With skull, white curtain, white, high neck. The regiment fought in the Battle of the Nations in Leipzig under Major Stössel at Möckern.
- 598 – Shako of a lines dragoon from the Kingdom of Prussia. With a high, white neck and white curtain. Order to 1821.
- 601 – Shako and cartridge of the Prussian horsemen artillery. Order to 1825. With high black Stutz.
- 613 – Shako Artillery of Hesse-Darmstadt. Order to 1828. With plume.
- 614 – Voltigeurs shako of a sergeant of the Lübeck citizens Military (Hanseatic troops). Green color, gold braid, red curtain, green-yellow plume, shako plate with hunter horn. Order to 1820.
- 615 – Flanqueur shako of the Nassau infantry. Order to 1820.
- 616 – Shako of the 2nd Nassau Infantry Regiment. Order to 1810. Plate with 2 and N, yellow curtain, yellow pompom. The second Regiment fought against Prussia 1806-1807, 1809 against Austria, from 1808 to 1813 in Spain, 1815 in the Battle of Waterloo.
- 621 – Officer’s shako of the infantry of the Grand Duchy of Saxe-Weimar. Order to 1828. With gilt monogram C. F.
- 625 – Shako of the 2nd (?) Württemberg, light Cavalry Regiment (No. 12). Order to 1813. Shako plate with monogram FR, neck plate, above the thick blue stripes.
- 626 – Shako of a trumpeter of Württemberg (3rd?) Cavalry Regiment. Order to 1815. Red color, coat of arms, gold braid, golden pompom.
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- 16th Century – German armor art.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- German Renaissance Fashion in the 16th Century.
- German blackened steel armor. Renaissance weapons.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Gallic and Gallo-Roman helmets of Celtic warriors.
- Clans in the Roman Empire. The shields of the Gauls.
- The Varangian Guard. Viking Chiefs 5th Century.
- Lansquenet. German renaissance military.
- Germany military in 1530. Renaissance Mercenaries.
- German mercenaries around 1620.
- German lansquenets during the thirty Years’ War.
- Knights tournament. Renaissance 16th century.
- Firearms and offensive weapons. Renaissance 16th century.
- 30 years war weapons. Helmet, gloves and a musketeer rifle.
- Iron Gloves, gauntlets of the 15th century.
- The Schaller. Helmet and neck cover from the 15th century.
- Mounted Knights. Heavy cavalry 16th century.
Medieval English fashion. 14th century costumes. Gothic era.
Medieval English fashion. 14th century costumes. Top row left to right: Knight in 1365. Catholi... Read more
1330 • 1350 • 14th Century • Court dress • Ecclesiastical • England • Middle Ages • Military • Nobility
Arms of the Holy-Empire. German Landsknechte 16th century.
Arms of the Holy-Empire. German Landsknechte 16th century. These two pieces are drawn from the ... Read more
1545 • 16th Century • Germany • Military • Renaissance
Costume of a sutler in the transition from the 16th to 17th century
Costume of a German sutler by Peter Breughel. Costume of a German sutler in the transition from... Read more
1592 • 16th Century • Baroque • Germany • Military