Group of girls from Bombay in traditional Indian Sari, 1900.
“Young Ladies from Bombay in native costume”.
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.
The Marwari or Marwadi. Indian Rajasthan character.
The Marwari or Marwadi. (An Indian ethnic group that originate from the Rajasthan Jodhpur region ... Read more
19th Century • Asia • India • Traditional