Views of Darjeeling
Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups by J. Burlington Smith. Published by Hood & Co., c.1910.
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.
Japan women in a dining room. Traditional Japanese kimonos.
Japan women in a dining room. Traditional Japanese costumes. Une Salle a manger. Published by Au... Read more
1895 • 19th Century • Asia • Japan • Traditional
Bali Legong dance. Woman dancing the secular dance.
Bali Legong dance. Woman dancing the secular dance. The Legong is a dance that originated on the ... Read more
19th Century • Asia • Headdresses • Indonesia
Fruit seller in traditional Indian costume, 18th century.
Fruit seller in traditional Indian costume, 18th century. From the book: The Oriental Annual, or ... Read more
1790 • 18th Century • Asia • India
Traditional, historical dresses.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th – 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.