12th century clothing. Nobility, Pope, Jewish, Crusader
Medieval chivalary. Gothic fashion era.
Fashion in XII. Century.
Top row left: Servant in with Zaddel decorated clothing of medieval Gothic. Roman pope and German king wearing robes. Right: Clothes of noble German women and citizen.
Bottom row left: Squire and crusader in full armor and weaponry in the first crusade. Right: German man of the people. Medieval Clothes of a German Jew. Dress of a German knight.
- Syria during the period of the crusades. Maps, Names, Places. Historical Atlas.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- The influence of the Crusaders to the French clothing.
- Richard I the Lionheart. Cœur de Lion.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- The Rise of Monachism. Monastic costumes history.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- 16th Century – German armor art.