Princess with hunting falcon at the beginning of the 15th century.
Costume Burgundian Nobility. Sheets for costume design. Published by Franz Lipperheide, Germany.
First Time Sewing: The Absolute Beginner's Guide by Editors Of Creative Publishing
Filled with detailed descriptions of materials and tools, the easy step-by-step instructions for all the basic sewing techniques will have you creating projects like aprons, pillows, and even pants and shorts in no time.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- Headdresses 15th century. The Reticulated Headdress.
- The Romance of the Rose. The Art of courtly love.
- King Henry VI. and his court. The good duke Humphrey.
- Costumes and Fashion during the 15th century.
- Reigns of Charles VI. and Charles VII. 1380 to 1461.
- Reigns of Louis XI, Charles VIII, and Louis XII. 1461 to 1515.
- The Lady of Tournament delivering the Price.