First Time Sewing: The Absolute Beginner's Guide by Editors Of Creative Publishing
Filled with detailed descriptions of materials and tools, the easy step-by-step instructions for all the basic sewing techniques will have you creating projects like aprons, pillows, and even pants and shorts in no time.
Princess with hunting falcon at the beginning of the 15th century.
Costume Burgundian Nobility. Sheets for costume design. Published by Franz Lipperheide, Germany.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- Headdresses 15th century. The Reticulated Headdress.
- The Romance of the Rose. The Art of courtly love.
- King Henry VI. and his court. The good duke Humphrey.
- Costumes and Fashion during the 15th century.
- Reigns of Charles VI. and Charles VII. 1380 to 1461.
- Reigns of Louis XI, Charles VIII, and Louis XII. 1461 to 1515.
- The Lady of Tournament delivering the Price.