Charles II the Bald. West Frankish king 9th century.
Carolingian period 751-987.
First Time Sewing: The Absolute Beginner's Guide by Editors Of Creative Publishing
Filled with detailed descriptions of materials and tools, the easy step-by-step instructions for all the basic sewing techniques will have you creating projects like aprons, pillows, and even pants and shorts in no time.
Medieval costumes of Charles II the Bald (823–877 Holy Roman Emperor Charles II, King of West Francia), Military Leader, Knight in armor, Musician.
- Europe in the time of Charles the Great 768 – 814 (Maps, Places.).
- The Carolingian fashion period 7th and 8th century.
- The Carolingian fashion period 987 to 1270.
- The Rise of Monachism. Monastic costumes history.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers. Knights of Malta.
- The Gallic and Gallo-Roman costume period.
- Frankish Merovingian costume history 4th and 5th century.
- Byzantine costume history. 5th to 6th century.
- King Harold II. Last Anglo-Saxon king of England. (English history)
- 11th to 13th century. Medieval clothing in France.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century.
- Richard I the Lionheart. Cœur de Lion. (English history)
- German medieval costume history. 11th to 13th century.
- On the history of costumes. From Ancient to the 19th century.
- Fashion History of France. On the history of costumes.