Hurdy-gurdy. Organ grinder.
Regency, Georgian fashion era.
The Halfpenny Showman. From: The Costume of Great Britain, by W.H. Pyne, 1808.
- Gallery of Fashion. Vol. 1, April 1794 To March 1795. (England Georgian, Regency era)
- Gallery of Fashion Vol. 2,. April 1795 To March 1796.
- Gallery of Fashion Vol. 3,. April 1796 To March 1797.
- The Quiver of Love. A collection of Valentines.
- The Incroyables and Muscadins. The French directory dandies.
- Les Incroyables et Merveilleuses by Horace Vernet. (Neoclassical, Directoire, First Empire)
- Timeline of the French Revolution 1789–1799 of the French Revolution 1789 – 1799
- The origin of the Corset. A Book of Modes and Costumes.
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1774 to 1780. (Late Rococo)
- Nymphs and Merveilleuses.
- Comparison of the French and English modes. The Regency fashion period 1808-1815.
- The French Republic 1789 to 1804. (Directory, Regency, Georgian)
- Reign of Napoleon I. 1804 to 1814. (French Empire, Regency, Georgian)
- Reigns of Louis XVIII. and Charles X. 1815 to 1830. (French Empire, Late Georgian, Biedermeier, Romantic Era fashion period)
- Fashion in the Reign of Philippe. 1830 to 1848.
- The Second Republik 1848-1851
- Les modes du second empire 1852 a 1870. Fashion of the Second Empire.