Knight in armor of the second crusade 1145–1149.
First Time Sewing: The Absolute Beginner's Guide by Editors Of Creative Publishing
Filled with detailed descriptions of materials and tools, the easy step-by-step instructions for all the basic sewing techniques will have you creating projects like aprons, pillows, and even pants and shorts in no time.
Knight Bannert praying before his departure for the 2nd crusade. Chevalier bannert priant avant son départ pour la 2e Croisade.
From the book: Et militaires des Français à travers les siècles. 1883. Author: Jean Baptiste Marie Augustin Challamel. Engraver: Meunier, Jean-Baptiste. Ouvrage couronné par l’Académie francaise.
- Syria during the period of the crusades. Maps, Names, Places. Historical Atlas.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- The influence of the Crusaders to the French clothing.
- Richard I the Lionheart. Cœur de Lion.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- 16th Century – German armor art.