A Tibetan Fortune Teller
Source: In the Forbidden Land: an account of a journey in Tibet by Arnold Henry Savage Landor. London 1898. Published by W. Heinemann.
A Kabardian of Mount Caucasus in traditional folk dress.
A Kabardian of Mount Caucasus. Un Kabardien du Mont Caucase. CAUCASUS is that vast chain of moun... Read more
1803 • 19th Century • Asia • Caucasia • Russia • Traditional
Woman with child. Traditional Japanese clothing in 1920.
Japanese woman with doll or children. Traditional Japanese clothing and hairstyle from 1920. &nb... Read more
20s • 20th Century • Asia • Japan • Traditional
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th – 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.