About this Page
https://world4.eu/ is a collection of public domain and copy-permitted texts related to costume, fashion, and history.
Unless otherwise indicated, the specific electronic form of the document is copyright. Permission is granted for electronic copying, distribution in print form for educational purposes and personal use. If you do reduplicate the document, indicate the source. No permission is granted for commercial use.
- On this page excerpts contributions are listed as a preview. These refer to particular sections. Culture and fashion history, Ancient, Medieval, Gothic,- Burgundy fashion, Renaissance, Baroque period, Rococo, Focus on the French Revolution directoire period, Empire, Regency, Victorian, Belle Époque, Art-Deco, Traditional folk dresses and so on…
- At our Blog, the individual contributions are chronologically listed after the date of its publication. The individual categories are concretized in the top and sidebar menues.
- We only use copyright-free images and texts. These are editorially revised. If any rights are violated please inform us. We are then remove these posts immediately. If you are interested in as a guest author publishing model, you are welcome to do so.
- We are work for free at this site. The placement of advertisements is to pay for the technical deployment. We hope that these ads do not interfere.
- If you want to advertise on this page, please feel free to contact us.
- Thank you for your interest and enjoy.