Merovingian King in char with guardians. 6th century
Char d’un roi fainéant – Au fond, char de paysan.
(Merovingian, Carolingian, Frankish, British, Anglo-Saxon, Roman, Celtic, Byzantine, Levante, early Medieval, costume history)
- Frankish Merovingian costume history 4th and 5th century.
- Clovis. The Merovingian Dynasty.
- The Barbarian Invasions. The Migration Period in Europe, 395-527 A. D.
- The Byzantine Fashion History 5th to 6th century.
- The Carolingian fashion period 752-987. Reign of Charlemagne.
- The Carolingian Fashion Period 987 to 1270.
- Europe in the time of Charles the Great 768 – 814. (Maps, Places).
- Ancient British period. Fashion history of England. Bronze age.
- Britannia Saxonica. Chronology of the Anglo-Saxons.
- Celt and Roman. History of England 43 BC to 440 AD.
- The Gallic and Gallo-Roman costume period.
- Ancient Roman costume history. B.C. 53 to A.D. 450.
- The Roman Tunica or Greek Chiton.
- The Roman Paenula. The cowl or hood.
- Roman legionary in full armor.
- The Toga and the manner of wearing it.
- Gallic and Gallo-Roman helmets of Celtic warriors.
- Roman Britain. Maps, Places, Tribes. Historical atlas.
- The shields of the Gauls. Clans in the Roman Empire.
- Costume history of the Persians and other Asiatics.
- Collection of ancient costumes Egyptian, Greek, Roman and others.
- On the origin of the pants by Max Marcuse
- Roman, Greece and Egypt. The Corset and the Crinolin fashion history.
- Alfred the Great. The first English king.
- King Harold II. Last Anglo-Saxon king of England.
- Monachism. Monastic costumes history.
- History of costumes from ancient until 19th century (Collection)
- 11th to 13th century. French fashion history.
- 11th to 13th century. German fashion history.
- 11th to 15th century. Caps and Hoods fashion.