Ursuline Nuns Habits 1780, 18th century.
Costumes of Religious Orders. Monastic clothing.
Society of St. Ursula (Compagnia di Sant’Orsola Ursulines of the Roman Union / Ursulines de l’Union Romaine), Latin Ordo Sanctae Ursula. Founded in 1535 by Angela Merici in Brescia in honor of Saint Ursula of Cologne. Originally, the members lived by the evangelical counsels of poverty, chastity and obedience, but without public vows.
- The Rise of Monachism. Monastic costumes history.
- Byzantine costume history.
- The Ancient Greek Costume
- Reigns of John and of Charles V. 1350 to 1380. (Medieval, Byzantine, Gothic)
- Reigns’ of Charles VI. and Charles VII. 1380 to 1461. (Medieval, Gothic, Burgundy)
- Reigns of Louis XI, Charles VIII, and Louis XII. 1461 to 1515 (Medieval, Burgundy, Renaissance)
- Reign of Francis I. 1515 to 1545. (Renaissance, Tudor)
- Reign of Henry II. 1547 to 1558. (Tudor, Renaissance)
- Reign of Francis II. 1559 to 1560. (Tudor, Renaissance)
- Reign of Charles IX. 1560 to 1574. (Tudor, Renaissance, Spanish court dress)
- Reign of Henri III. 1574 to 1589. (Renaissance, early Baroque, Spanish court dress, Tudor)
- Reigns of Henri IV. and Louis XIII. 1589 to 1643. (Renaissance, Baroque)
- Reign of Louis XIV. 1643 to 1715. (Baroque)
- Reign of Louis XV. 1715 to 1774. (Rococo)
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1774 to 1780. (Late Rococo) The influence of Marie Antoinette on fashion.
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1780 to 1789. Le Pouf. Fashion in the Ancien Régime.
- The Coronation Banquet of Louis XV at Reims.
- Fashion and costume in the 18th century.
- The Farthingale. Fashion during the reign of Louis XV.
- Madame de Pompadour. Her political power and general influence.
- The Entry of Louis XIV and Maria Theresa into Arras 1667.
- English style in the Reign of Louis XIV
- The Corset and the Crinolin fashion history
- Italian Lace History. Reference List of Italian Laces.
- Collection of antique fabric design.
- Fabric terms dictionary from A to Z
- Historic hairstyles from Ancient times to the Empire.
- On the history of costumes. From Ancient to the 19th century. (Collection)
- Ladies hat styles from 1776-1790 by Rose Bertin.
- The Salons of Paris before the French Revolution 1786-1789.
- The Evolution of Modern Feminine Fashion 1786.
- Caraco a´la francaise in 1786.
- Fashion in Paris and London, 1780 to 1788.
- The French Republic. Fashion under the French Revolution 1789 to 1804.
- The Execution of Marie-Antoinette. The French Revolution.
- The Execution of Louis XVI. French Revolution.
- The creation of the Directory.
- Les Incroyables et Merveilleuses. French directoire fashion era.
- The Gallery of Fashion. England Georgian, Regency fashion.
- Reign of Napoleon I. 1804 to 1814.
- Fashion History France.