- 1.2. Peasants
- 3.4. Roman Travelling Costume
- 5. Noble Man
- 6.7. Sacrificial Assistants
- 8. Priest of Jupiter
- 9. High Priest
- 10. Public Orator
- 11. Senator
- 12. Citizen of the later time
- 13. Equestrian
- Ancient Roman Costume History in Europe B.C. 53 to A.D. 450.
- Ancient Costume History of Egyptian, Greek, Roman and others.
- Ancient Costumes of the Persians and other Asiatics.
- Byzantine costume history.
By Carl Rohrbach, Albert Kretschmer. The Costumes of all Nations from the Earliest Times to the Nineteenth Century: Exhibiting the Dress and Habits of All Classes, Regal, Ecclesiastical, Noble, Military, Judicial, and Civil. H. Sotheran, London 1882.