Women from around Paris, reign of Charles VII., 1443.
French 15th century fashion, end of gothic, burgundian costume period.
“Modes et Costumes Historiques“. Drawing by Xavier Willemin. Edited and steel engraving by Hippolyte Louis Emile and Polidor Jean Charles Pauquet. Published by Cassell, Petter & Galpin London, 1864
- German fashion in the 15th century. Men’s Dress.
- German medieval clothing in the 14th century.
- Italian 14th, 15th century fashion history.
- German fashion in the 14th century. Women`s & men`s dress.
- Medieval fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Fashion under the Reigns Charles VI., and Charles VII. 1380 to 1461
- Fashion under the Reigns of Louis XI., 1461 to 1515.
- French Fashion History 12th to 14th century.
- Medieval Caps and Hoods fashion. 11th to 15th century.
- The Reticulated Headdress. Headdresses history, 15th century.
- Medieval shoes 10th to 15th century.
- Costumes and Fashion during the 15th century.
- The Ladies of Old France. The Corset and the Crinolin.
- The Romance of the Rose. The Art of courtly love.
- The Lady of Tournament delivering the Price.
- King Henry VI. and his court. The good duke Humphrey.
- Margaret of Anjou Queen of Henry VI. and her court.
- The Limerick Mitre. Dresses and Decorations of the Middle Ages.
- The influence of the Crusaders to the French clothing.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- Troubadour and page in the 13th century.
- “On the history of costumes”. From ancient to the 19th century.