Medieval noble lady clothes under Charles VI. 1380.
Burgundy, Gothic costume era. Dame noble, sous Charles VI. 1380.
From the book: Costumes civils et militaires des Français à travers les siècles. 1883. Author: Jean Baptiste Marie Augustin Challamel. Engraver: Meunier, Jean-Baptiste. Ouvrage couronné par l’Académie francaise.
- Les Modes du Moyen Age de l’an 1037 à l’an 1461.
- Fashion and costumes from Ancient times until 19th century. Gallery
- German fashion in the 15th century. Men’s Dress. Medieval, Burgundy, Gothic,
- German medieval clothing in the 14th century. Medieval, Burgundy, Gothic,
- Italian 14th, 15th century fashion history. Medieval, Burgundy, Gothic,
- German fashion in the 14th century. Medieval, Burgundy, Gothic,
- Medieval fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Fashion under the Reigns Charles VI., and Charles VII. 1380 to 1461
- Fashion under the Reigns of Louis XI., 1461 to 1515. Late medieval, Renaissance
- French Fashion History 12th to 14th century. Medieval, Burgundy, Gothic,
- Medieval Caps and Hoods fashion. 11th to 15th century.
- The Reticulated Headdress. Headdresses history, 15th century.
- Medieval shoes 10th to 15th century.
- Costumes and Fashion during the 15th century.
- The Corset and the Crinolin fashion history
- The Romance of the Rose. The Art of courtly love.
- The Lady of Tournament delivering the Price. Medieval, Burgundy, Gothic,
- King Henry VI. and his court. Medieval, Burgundy, Gothic,
- Margaret of Anjou Queen of Henry VI. and her court.
- The Limerick Mitre. Dresses and Decorations of the Middle Ages.
- The influence of the Crusaders to the French clothing. Medieval, Burgundy, Gothic,
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers. Medieval, Burgundy, Gothic,
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- The principality of Antioch. The crusades. Map of Syria. Historical Maps and places.
- Troubadour and page in the 13th century.
- Costumes and Fashion from ancient times until 19th century. Gallery.
- Gabrielle d’Estrées, mistress of the French King Henry IV. Renaissance fashion era.