1. Theodosius I also known as Theodosius the Great (Latin. Theodosius Magnus) Emperor of the Roman Empire in the east, in the 379th.
2. His wife Zelia Flacilla.
3. Byzantine consul in 428th.
4. Heraclius, Heraclius Latin Flavius 575-641, Eastern Roman, Byzantine Emperor, in 641.
5. Justinian I (Flavius Petrus Sabbatius Justinian 482-565), in 565. Justinian is considered one of the most important rulers of Late Antiquity. His reign marked an important stage of transition from antiquity to the Middle Ages and thus the transition from the Roman to the Byzantine government.
6. 12. Distinguished men.
7. Theodora, Byzantine empress (500-548), the Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian I. Wife
8. 9. 10. Distinguished Byzantine women.
11. Maximian (431-434) Patriarch of Constantinople 431-434.
15. Phocas in 610 was 602-610 emperor of the Eastern Roman or Byzantine Empire. He is considered the first successful usurper of Byzantine history.
16. Justinian II. In the year 711. Justinian II. (Rhinotmetos) was Byzantine emperor in the years 685-695 and from 705 to 711. With him ended the Herakleische dynasty.
Racinet's Costume History is an invaluable reference for students, designers, artists, illustrators, and historians; and a rich source of inspiration for anyone with an interest in clothing and style. Originally published in France between 1876 and 1888, Auguste Racinet’s Le Costume historique was in its day the most wide-ranging and incisive study of clothing ever attempted.
Covering the world history of costume, dress, and style from antiquity through to the end of the 19th century, the six volume work remains completely unique in its scope and detail. “Some books just scream out to be bought; this is one of them.” ― Vogue.com
FASHIONPEDIA is a visual fashion dictionary covering all the technical terms from style to material to production with illustrations and infographics. It encompasses rich, extensive information and yet is easy to read. Whether you are an industry insider or a fashion connoisseur, FASHIONPEDIA is all you will ever need to navigate the fashion scene.
The Textile Manual is an encyclopaedia of textile information, from material to yarn, from fabric structure to the finishing process. Encompassing practical tips for a range of textiles and detailed visuals, this ultra-accessible manual is the perfect companion for fashion aficionados and aspiring fashion designers.