Medieval Indian costume. Distinguished Indian woman in 15th century.
India women fashion in the middle ages.Salwar kameez; Dupatta (Hindi: दुपट्टा, dupaṭṭā; Urdu: دوپٹا, also chunri, chunni or unni). Medieval Mughal costume.
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.
Japan girls at the sea in old fashioned bathing suits.
Japan girls at the sea in old fashioned bathing suits. Photograph by Kiyoshi Sakamoto 1910s Read more
10s • 20th Century • Asia • Japan • Swimmsuit
Ancient China. The Cataract of Shih Tan, Yangtze River.
The Cataract of Shih Tan. The western parts of Kiang-nan, bordering upon the inland province of H... Read more
1843 • 19th Century • Asia • China • Genre
Bali Legong dance. Woman dancing the secular dance.
Bali Legong dance. Woman dancing the secular dance. The Legong is a dance that originated on the ... Read more
19th Century • Asia • Headdresses • Indonesia
The Motrebs. Persian dancer and musicians, 16th century.
Persian dancer and musicians costumes in the 16th century. Musicians in persian costumes with t... Read more
16th Century • Asia • Middle Ages • Persia • Traditional