Designs for fabric patterns by Paul Lang, Obertürkheim. Darmstadt Germany 1911.
Paul Lang-Kurz (1877-1937) was teacher at the School of Applied Arts in Stuttgart, where he was Chairman of the textile department since 1906. He was responsible for the development of designs for embroidery, carpets and other textiles. For the interior design of 1913 opened art building at the Schlossplatz in Stuttgart, he was awarded the Gold Medal for Art and Science on the band of the Friedrich Order. Together with Paul Wilhelm Bürck, Albin Müller, Hans von Heider, Fritz Heider, he led the design of the “Magdeburg room” (a modern study), by which he been honored at the World’s Fair in St. Louis in 1904 with the Grand Prix.
Designs for sofa cover, piano runner, tablecloth and serving table doily. Art Nouveau textile design. German Art and Decoration by Paul Lang-Kurz.
Design for sofa cushions by Paul Lang. (Art Nouveau )
- Collection of antique fabric design.
- Kathe Mertens Hamburg. Design for print fabric.
- Bernhard Wenig. Designs for modern cloth fabrics.
- Fabric terms dictionary from A to Z
- STYL 1922-1924. German Fashion Magazine. (Berlin Roaring twenties. Flappers, Art deco era.)
- Lotte Pritzel. Dolls for the showcase 1911.
- Les Chapeaux du Très Parisien Vol. 2,.G.P. Joumard. Second edition 1922.
- Les créations parisiennes. La mode est un art. Published 1929. (Flapper, Gatsby, Art deco era.)
- Le style parisien. Les elegances parisiennes 1915. by Lucien Vogel. (Art Nouveau. Fin de siècle, Belle Époque era.)
- Paris Fashion Designers in 1916.
- France. Haute couture spring season, 1913. (Fin de siècle era.)
- Les Robes de Paul Poiret racontée par Paul Iribe” 1908. (Art Nouveau era.)