Premet Model of Crepe Chinois, 1913.
Model of putty color Crepe Chinois. Skirt draped, sash of material and Brique moire, ornaments trim belt, sash and collar and vest effect. Sleeves lined with Brique red. Ruffle of pleated mulle trims waist, front and sleeves.
Gallery: France Fin de siècle fashion. Haute couture costumes, spring season 1913.
Art deco, Fin de siècle, Art Nouveau fashion era.
- Les Chapeaux du Très Parisien Vol. 2,.G.P. Joumard. Second edition 1922.
- Les créations parisiennes. La mode est un art. Published 1929. (Flapper, Gatsby, Art deco era.)
- STYL 1922-1924. German Fashion Magazine. (Berlin Roaring twenties. Flappers, Art deco era.)
- Le style parisien. Les elegances parisiennes 1915. by Lucien Vogel. (Art Nouveau. Fin de siècle, Belle Époque era.)
- Paris Fashion Designers in 1916.
- France. Haute couture spring season, 1913. (Fin de siècle era.)
- Lotte Pritzel. Dolls for the showcase 1911.
- Les Robes de Paul Poiret racontée par Paul Iribe” 1908. (Art Nouveau era.)
Support and Seduction: The History of Corsets and Bras (Abradale Books) by Beatrice Fontanel.
Thoughout the ages, women's breasts have been subjected to the endless whims of fashion.
From the ancient Greeks to Mae West and Madonna, this light-hearted book charts the changing shapes of female beauty. The elegant and amusing images - including fashion drawings, paintings, photographs, and film stills - illustrate the often surprising history of the garments women have worn for support - and seduction.