Regency round gown with white taffeta bonnet 1794.
The Gallery of Fashion December 1794. England Morning Dresses.
White taffeta bonnet, trimmed with a coquelicot and white striped riband, tied down with a half handkerchief; two white ostrich feathers, tipped with coquelicot, on the left side; deep black lace veil. Round gown of fine India dimity, flounced with plain muslin. Sash of coquelicot taffeta. Double handkerchief crossed and tied behind. White muslin cloak, trimmed with the same. Blue fox fur tippet. Grey gloves. Coquelicot and white striped shoes.
The hair lightly frizzed, the hind hair in ringlets. White beaver hat, trimmed with carnation-coloured riband. White military full craped feather placed in the front. Pink and orange striped and black spotted demiseason silk close dress, scollopped at the bottom. Large white double handkerchief, and a yellow silk half handkerchief over it. Black silk cloak, trimmed with lace. Yellow gloves and shoes.
- Gallery of Fashion. Vol. 1, April 1794 To March 1795. (England Georgian, Regency era)
- Gallery of Fashion Vol. 2,. April 1795 To March 1796.
- Gallery of Fashion Vol. 3,. April 1796 To March 1797.
- Les “Incroyables et Merveilleuses”. (Neoclassical Directoire, First Empire)
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1774 to 1780. (Late Rococo)
- Nymphs and Merveilleuses.
- Comparison of the French and English modes. The Regency fashion period 1808-1815.
- The French Republic 1789 to 1804. (Directory, Regency, Georgian)
- Reign of Napoleon I. 1804 to 1814. (French Empire, Regency, Georgian)
- Reigns of Louis XVIII. and Charles X. 1815 to 1830. (French Empire, Late Georgian, Biedermeier, Romantic Era fashion period)
- Fashion in the Reign of Philippe. 1830 to 1848.