Baron of the Holy Roman Empire Costume. Wessel van den Boetzelaar.
- Walraven Mom, Lord of de Rode Toren
- Walraven van Arckel, Lord of Waardenburg etc. – Ammersoyen Castle
- Wessel van den Boetzelaar, Baron of the Holy Roman Empire, Lord of Asperen. The family van (den) Boetzelaer is a Dutch noble family, which originally comes from the field of Kleve. It comes from the family of Galen.
- Diederick van der Lip, named Hoen, Lord of Afferden etc.
- Joachim van Hoemen
- Johan Mom van den Rooden Toren, judge in Arnhem.
Galerie: Costume cavalcade, has held by members of the Leidsch Studenten Corps, at 24th of June 1890, commemmorating the 300th anniversary of Leyden University, re-living the State-entry of Emperor Charles V (1500-1558), into Nijmegen municipality, the Netherlands, 9th February 1546.