Byzantine nobility costumes 10th century.
Byzantine nobility. Eastern 10th century. Empress and Princess with Servant. Byzantine court dresses.
Source: On the history of costumes. From Ancient to the 19th century. (Münchener Bilderbogen, Kostümbilder)
(Medieval, Byzantine, Gothic, Burgundy, early Renaissance)
- Related: Byzantine costume history. 5th to 6th century.
- The Norman fashion period. England 1066-1154.
- 11th to 13th century French fashion history.
- 11th to 13th century German fashion history.
- 11th to 15th century Caps and Hoods fashion.
- 13th century French male fashion history.
- 14th to 15th century Italian fashion history.
- 14th century German fashion history.
- 14th century Headdresses
- 15th century German male fashion history.
- 15th century German female fashion history.
- 15th century medieval room interior. The history of Tobit. Historia Scholastica.
- The Hennin.
- The Reticulated Headdress.
- The Corset and the Crinoline. Introduction of Cottes-Hardies. The Ladies of Old France.
- Reigns of John and of Charles V. 1350 to 1380.
- Reigns of Charles VI. and Charles VII. 1380 to 1461.
- Reigns of Louis XI, Charles VIII, and Louis XII. 1461 to 1515
- The Modes of the Middle Ages by Paul Louis Victor de Giafferri.
- The French Fashion History (Overview of Article and Galleries)
- The Gallic and Gallo-Roman costume period.
- The Barbarian Invasions. The Migration Period. (Historical Atlas with descriptions.)
- Frankish Merovingian costume history 4th and 5th century
- Carolingian Period 752-987. Reign of Charlemagne. Byzantine fashion era.
- The Carolingian Fashion Period 987 to 1270. Byzantine fashion era.
- The Influence of the Crusaders to the French clothing.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers. Monastic military order.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar. Monastic military order.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century. Monastic military order.
- The Rise of Monachism. Monastic costumes history.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood. Monastic military order.
- Christine de Pisa presenting her manuscript Roman de las Rose to Queen Isabeau of Bavaria.
- Eleanor of Aquitaine, Medieval Queen 12th century.
- The Romance of the Rose. The Art of courtly love.
- The Lady of Tournament delivering the Price.