Thomas à Becket. Archbishop Ecclesiastical Costume.
Chasuble, Mitre, and Stole of St. Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury (1117-1170); preserved in the Cathedral of Sens. Cloth and Embroidery of the Twelfth Century.
- The life of Thomas à Becket. Archbishop of Canterbury.
- Byzantine costume history.
- The Rise of Monachism. Monastic costumes history.
- The Ancient Greek Costume
- On the history of costumes. From Ancient to the 19th century.
- Costumes of the 12th century. Monastic, Nobility, Citizens, Knights.